Election Information: Click here to view the results of the May 12, 2015 Election of Offices and Australian ballot voting. If you would like to view the 2015-2016 Budget Booklet click on the link.
1. Due to the severe rain storm on Sunday night the following Barre Town roads are closed: Cummings Road near the Plainfield town line; Plainfield Brook Road at the Mitchell Road intersection.
2. The Selectboard will meet every other week during July and August. The meeting dates are July 14, 28, August 11 and 25. The weekly meeting schedule will resume September 1.
3. The lawn waste site near the top of Holden Road is open Wednesdays 3-6 pm; Thursdays 9 am - noon and Saturdays 8 am - noon. Many people enjoy the opportunity to use this free service, perhaps you do. A volunteer, or better yet, volunteers, could open the site during another 2 - 4 hour period. To learn more or to volunteer call the manager's office at 479-9331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The pavement reclamation (grinding up) is finished. Next up is hot mix asphalt paving contract #1 scheduled for sometime from July 27 to August 14. The paving contractor said they will start Contract #1 on Thursday, August 6. To view the 2015 paved road project contract schedule click here.
5. Tax and sewer bills have been mailed. The sewer bill is in the envelope with the tax bill. Owners that forward their property tax bill to their mortgage holder need to remove and keep the sewer bill. The first payment for taxes and sewer is due August 17. To review tax rates click here.
6. Town Forest trail maps are available at the Town Manager's Office (M-F, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm). Parking for forest users is available at 44 Brook Street in Upper Websterville and at the end of Barclay Quarry Road in Upper Graniteville.
7. By Selectboard request the former Dugout Restaurant property cleanup income and expenses are available for viewing (click here).
Sex Offender Information: Click here for information on Richard Laws.