Updated October 5, 2021
* indicates new information the week of this update
- Booster shot: Appointments for booster shots may be made for those who received their second Pfizer shot six months ago or more AND are:
-Aged 65 and older; or
-Aged 18 or older with certain medical conditions that put you at high risk of getting severely ill with COVID-19; or
-Aged 18 or older and are more likely to be exposed to or spread COVID because of where you work ; or
-Aged 18 or older and are Black, Indigenous or a person of color (BIPOC), or are age 18 or older and live with someone who is BIPOC.
To make an appointment and to find a location near you, visit healthvermont.gov/MyVaccine
- Initial shot: If you have not yet received your first vaccination:
-Barre Town EMS at 9 McLaughlin Rd, Mondays or Thursdays, 3pm to 5pm. They will administer the one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine. No appointment needed, but if you cannot make these times, you may also call Barre Town EMS at 802-476-3147 for an appointment at a different time.
-Find a walk-in clinic near where is most convenient for you: https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/17de00f700434fc8942fe1af6c36d12a
- Vermont Department of Health latest guidelines, frequently asked questions, and statistics: https://www.healthvermont.gov/coronavirus
- Safety precautions from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC): http://cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Governor's Executive Order and Addendums related to COVID-19: https://governor.vermont.gov/document-types/executive-orders
- Renters: Need help paying past due utility bills because of COVID-19? The Department of Public Service can help eligible Vermont residential renters. You do not need to be late on your rent to apply. Find out more at https://publicservice.vermont.gov
- Unemployment: Out of work due to COVID-19? The federal and state governments have expanded unemployment benefits. You can apply for benefits online now to ensure that you receive information when it is available.
- Click here to file for unemployment benefits: https://vermont.force.com/DOLClaim/s/
- Click here for more information from the Vermont Department of Labor specific to COVID-19: https://labor.vermont.gov/covid19
- Sexual and Domestic violence: Member organizations of the Vermont Network Against Domestic and Sexual Violence continue to provide a range of services to those who need it. The local member is Circle Vermont: https://www.circlevt.org