3-Acre stormwater drone actvities this week and next

State Resources

The Town Engineer works with several state and regional agencies. Many permits that used to be done at the town level now require going through the respective state agency. Listed below are the various agencies that may be necessary to contact when building in Barre. If you are planning on designing and constructing a new building in Barre Town please contact the Town Engineer.